Wednesday, July 11, 2007

OUCH, my face.


On Monday I had two impacted wisdom teeth extracted.

For the last two days, I've been in semi-agony for at least twelve hours of the day.
I say twelve because I've spent most of the time asleep or half-asleep watching DVDs whilst trying not to think about the pain.

I distinctly remember saying to a friend or J that
"I (was) sure it would be a relief to have them out", given the annoying niggling pain I've been experiencing for the last two months or so whenever my cheek was caught between the two back teeth.

If I had realized how disgusting the local would make me feel, or how panadeine forte makes me feel like I've been hit by a bus, then I probably would have reconsidered that statement.

Whilst these heal up, I've been supping on liquids and soft-foods (avoiding the right side of my mouth), and becoming more and more freaked out by the way my face appears inflated on one side like plastic surgery gone bad.

I've decided that if I cannot eat real food, then I can read about it, and I can watch it... but oh, the pain ...


1 comment:

  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete