Monday, July 20, 2009

Huzzah, Poppy!



Scoot over to your nearest Kit, and you will be rewarded with The Lipstick Queen, Poppy King's latest offering - Chinatown Glossy Pencil
.
The colours are fresh, and the texture is fantastic. Very wearable sheer brights. And while that sounds like an oxymoron, in true Poppy style, she makes it work.


And because I know you love a product with a story, this range is based on Roman Polanski's 1974 film of the same name.

Will be channeling Evelyn Cross Mulwray while I am wearing it.

P.S
I bought 'Genre', and it is every bit the cheery bright orange you see in the photo above. Only less like a crayon, and more like something that peps up my standard work-day uniform of black on black.






1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favourite movies of all time! :) Which reminds me, I have a Poppy red at home - lipstick, not the pencil - must wear again before winter is over.

    ReplyDelete